THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE
The Company is committed to advancing the adoption of geothermal heat pump technology. The Company collects contact information from our Clients and Visitors for purposes of distributing it to our network of Geothermal Experts. As part of this process, the Company is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our Clients and Visitors. At any time the site visitor or calculator user has the ability to remain anonymous.
THE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
The Company may collect any Personal Information that is provided to us by our Clients or Visitors to our website. This includes, without limitation, name, phone number, mailing address, e-mail address, or any other Personal Information that is provided to us in connection with the Site or the use of our Services.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
We use Personal Information in order to provide you with the services described on the Site (“Services”) and to potentially serve you with advertising while on the Site.
· Any Personal Information collected as a result of actions you initiate on the Site, is used to enable Services and features.
· We may share your Personal Information with our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services such as authorization of credit card transactions, e-mail origination, support services, customer relationship management services, order fulfillment, and sweepstakes or other promotional fulfillment.
· Unless you opt-out, we may use your e-mail or other Personal Information to send or otherwise provide commercial or marketing messages without your further consent.
· We may also use your e-mail address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Site changes or customer service purposes).
· We may share both Personal Information as well as marketing data analysis, including your activity, with our advertisers and partners.
· We use both your Personal Information and certain non-Personal Information (such as anonymous user data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality and services by storing, tracking, analyzing and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications
· Business Transfers: In the event that the Company decides to sell all or part of its stock or assets or merge its Company, it reserves the right to include Client or Visitor Information among the assets transferred to the acquiring or surviving company. It is the Company's practice to seek appropriate protection for Personal Information in these types of transactions.
· Aggregate Anonymous Information: The Company may provide to others anonymous information in the aggregate for purposes of marketing, promotion or similar activities. None of this aggregated information will identify anyone personally.
YOUR CHOICES WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Site gives Visitors the opportunity to opt out of being contacted by their local geothermal expert. The site also gives visitors the opportunity to remain anonymous. Any monthly email from the company contains the option to stop receiving communications from the Company if requested. Requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The site is intended for adults in the United States. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect, personally-identifiable information from children under the age of 13 and we request that individuals under the age of 13 not submit any personal information on the Site.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF DATA COLLECTED BY US
The Company's Site and the Websites maintained for our Clients have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The Company has implemented various physical, electronic, and managerial measures, including education and training of our personnel, to provide Client Information with reasonable protection from accidental loss or destruction, improper use, alteration, or disclosure. The Company has invested and deployed a wide variety of technology and security features to ensure the privacy of Client Information that is collected by the Company through its services and via the Site. In addition, the Company has implemented strict operational guidelines to safeguard privacy of data we collect at every level of our organization.
The Company will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available. Unfortunately, no system is perfect; therefore, the Company makes no representations or warranties with regard to the sufficiency of these security measures. The Company shall not be responsible for any actual or consequential damages (or any other damages or liability of any kind whatsoever) that result from a lapse in compliance with this Policy because of a security breach or technical malfunction.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If you wish to obtain a copy of particular information you provided to the Company, or if you become aware the information is incorrect and you would like us to correct or delete it, contact us at email@example.com Before the Company is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. The Company affirms that it will correct, amend or delete any erroneous data if instructed to do so by you. We always will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe to any request under this section.